by DanikaRio on June 22, 2015
1. Brother Vellies. These sustainable leather sandals by African label Brother Vellies is too hard to ignore. Talk about statement flats! I’ll take a pair please.
2. Decorative stones. stumbled upon this image a couple of days ago on Pinterest and I haven’t forgotten it since. Aren’t these the prettiest? I’m already thinking about stealing some of my mom’s garden stones and turning them into these. Heh. :)
3. White out looks. These 4 in particular. So on point. Me likey. (images via Honestly WTF)
4. Studio Twocan. Would you look at those beautiful abstract layers. I think these containers are gorgeous!
5. Fringe and frayed details. Specifically the ones from Christopher Esber‘s 2015 show. I mean, this guy really knows what he’s doing. (see his full collection here)
by DanikaRio on June 1, 2015
My life has been so busy these days that I rarely find time to do the things I want to do (like update this blog) because I have to prioritize the things that I need to do like train myself for the longest distance (32k) I will ever have to run yet this coming Sunday (!!), meet freelance deadlines, assist in the ongoing renovation of our shops, also prepare for Bloggers United this Saturday among others. It’s been nonstop. And day after day I get lazier and lazier to doll myself up. Since I’m almost always in a hurry, I’ve been opting for basic separates + sneakers + this denim jacket. This jacket, I must say, has been that one constant element in my everyday look. It’s just my favorite piece of clothing at the moment.
denim jacket: NAVA BOUTIQUE / skirt, top: CLASSIFIED / sneakers: PRIMADONNA / fringed bag: H&M
I’m hoping you guys are having a less stressed season than me! Thanks for dropping by today. :)
by DanikaRio on May 13, 2015
Oh yay! My first ever magazine-published type work and flatlay! I couldn’t be happier. <3
Thank you so much, Candy Magazine, for trusting me with this! I’m overjoyed!
Please grab yourself a copy of the #AllNewCandy (yep, all new layout!) featuring Sofia Andres on the cover. Candy Magazine is available at magazine stands and leading bookstores nationwide. :)