by DanikaRio on February 27, 2012
It’s Monday again! And I feel happy and ready for some good business! :) Withdrawing from my loaded schedule for a while sure got me re-energized. Ha! Gonna be doing lots of stylish and crafty things in the next few days and I cannot wait to get head my hands busy! It’s gonna be one creative week ahead!
Anyway, tonight let me share with you a list of editorials and lookbooks that’s keeping me… perky. :) Hope you get inspired too!
1. Coco Fluoro. I think she is just beautiful. Don’t you think all the colors look so much prettier against her super morena flawless skin? She makes me wanna tan. Oh and I’m also really liking the “senora” vintage twist on this one. :)
2. Golden Desert. Nothing beats classy bohemian. :) I loooooove all the accessories they used here! I. need. those. metals.
3. Street Escape. Powerful treatment on this set. The styling and colors are awesome! :)
5. Karma Chameleon. I applaud the stylist. I think this is super cool. :) The looks really blend well with the interiors of Mario Testino‘s extra fantastic home!
6. Travel Luxe. Something that I’ve been appreciating lately– the clean look. :) I think I’m starting to get too much of the print-on-print thing. I might’ve reached my satiation point…. or not.
7. Lady Swagger. Gotta love any girl with the female swag. :) Street and hiphop vibes for the win. The combinations are outstanding!
8.Biker Baby. Now here’s some bit of more “real life” attires. One day I shall try these looks!
9. Blooming Loud. Again with the mega bold theme. Very maximalist. But it works! Don’t you think? I truly love everything about it! Exceptional styling and concept. :)
10. Soft Surf. And lastly, my favorite as of the moment are these looks from the ASOS lookbook. I want so many pieces from this collection! Ahhhh summer please!! :)
Which is your favorite? :)
P.S. If you think you know of things I might like such as editorials, lookbooks, products, sites or anything else fashion or design related, do share it by commenting on this post, or by tweeting me (@DanikaRio), or by emailing me at [email protected]! I just might share it on my next list! And you shall be credited, of course. :)
“Inspire and be inspired.” ~Anonymous