by DanikaRio on April 10, 2011
2. The Olsen Twins. Here’s something to admit: I’ve been a style fan of these two since grade 4! And true story, I think I was even able to fill an entire clearbook with inkjet printed MKA photographs. YUH. I kid you not. Anyhoo, right now, I’m super loving these looks!
4. Stella Maxwell. This editorial is just smart. Hmmm.. maybe I can do something like this for my next shoot. Not a bad idea. Shared by Guia Alvendia.
5. Jillian Tamaki. Just because I’m a sucker for handmade things. She embroidered all of these book covers!! Kaloka.
7. Missoni x Havaianas. Thank you Rafa for sharing this with me! I heart you! :)
8. Advanced Styling. “I’m not ready to go to a convent, so i’ll wear leopard glasses” –A short vid featuring the most stylish senior citizens. :) I can imagine all the young style bloggers looking like this, glam and fab, at 60.
10. Free People. I absolutely adore this brand! Too bad I can’t own anything from them cause they’re too expensive for my life. But they keep me inspired :) … Oh, and the animals on this set is just pure genius. Thanks for linking this to me Guia!
If you have anything you’d want me to add on the next list, don’t hesitate to share it with me. If I like it, I’ll definitely include it! Would love to hear from you! Just email me at email@example.com :)
Goodnight friends! :)
P.S. Tomorrow, a teaser you’ll love. Wait for it!