by DanikaRio on April 17, 2014
Hello from the beach! Well just not this beach. This look was shot last Sunday in Anvaya Cove in Subic. But today, I’m saying hi from Anilao, Batangas where I’m spending the holiday with family and friends. What are you up to this long break? This summer break? I’ve got more trips planned in the coming weeks too, and I’m quite excited! I’m just thankful that my summer is turning out great. :)
The halter silhouette is probably my top pick this season. I love how it shows off just enough making it convenient in this hot HOT weather. It’s both sexy and modest which I like. And I’m not sure if you agree with me but I think its also got that sporty vibe to it that makes me love it even more. Think I’ll get this in black too.
Enjoy the long weekend guys!
top (coming soon), shorts, sunglasses: NAVA / cap: ZARA / sandals: CLN
by DanikaRio on April 15, 2014
1. Glass Shoes. These Charles & Keith wedges are just my kind of Cinderella shoes. And they’re perfect for summer! <3 (image by me)
2. Martina Thornhill. I love her aesthetics. Just look at how raw and organic her creations are. Really loving that rustic charm! (images via Martina Thornhill)
3. Style by The Glamourai. If you follow Kelly Framel, well I’m sure you’ve already seen this set. I just can’t get enough of the textured whites and gypy accessories. So gorgeous. She really does classy bohemian best. (images via The Glamourai)
4. Minimalist Jewelry. And the Jennie Kwon Fall Collection is the perfect example. Simple with a twist. (images via Honestly WTF)
5. Brush pen type. If you’re into this kind of thing, you should check out Jasmine Dowling. She has mastered this art and even opened her own shop! Those pillows are my fave! (images via Jasmine Dowling)
Have a restful holy week ahead! :)
by DanikaRio on April 14, 2014
And so it happens that I still like patterned fabrics (like I’d ever give them up. yeah right.) Except these days I happen to love more those that come in minimal palettes such as this top. The only exception would probably be watercolor prints which I know I would still adore even if they come in a rainbow kind of palette. But anyhow. Yes, simple prints (for now). What kind of prints are you eyeing this summer? :)
top, pants, sunglasses: NAVA / necklace: from Hong Kong / heels: STRADIVARIUS / bag: H&M